COVID-19 OFFICE PROTOCOL
We are thrilled to be able to offer in-person visits again. While the province is slowly reopening, we are required to follow the guidance in the Medical Directive 2 to keep everyone as safe as possible.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW AS A PATIENT
Booking an Appointment
1. To book in-person please contact Sharon via phone (416.220.3622) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Prior to your in-person appointment a COVID questionnaire will be sent to you via email from our Jane Appointment System. We need you to answer these questions before coming in.
3. Once you arrive at the office, you will need to fill it out again on paper. Curious about the questions? You can find them here.
4. In both instances, all patients (and their family members attending the visit) have to answer the questionnaires.
5. Please arrive on time but not early for your appointment. When you arrive we will welcome you right into Dr. Christina’s office, as there is no common seating area currently permitted.
6. We will also need to be diligent about ending appointments on time to allow for time between patients for the rigorous cleaning that is required.
Safety Precautions: Masking & Hand Sanitizing
7. This one is a bummer. Everyone (doctor, patient and their supports) will have to wear masks during the visit. Please bring a mask with you. We are unfortunately unable to accommodate any exceptions in accordance with our college. If you are unable to wear a mask, we are able to provide video and phone options to you to have a seamless appointment. I know it sucks, I hate wearing them to, unfortunately these are the rules we are held to.
8. Please sanitize your hands upon entry into the clinic. We will have hand sanitizer available for your use.