I believe that learning and training is important. It shouldn’t stop, even if you are busy and especially in medicine. New discoveries have happened while you were reading this sentence, so it is important to know about them.
I have committed myself to a path of life long learning and training and want to keep you informed of the areas that I am studying and have passion for.
Here are some of the courses I have participated in to be able to bring my patients the newest and most diverse information possible.
• Environmental Health Symposium, 2020
• Mold Toxicity with Dr. Neil Nathan, 2019
• Environmental Toxins and Genomics Conference, Denver, CO, 2019 • AARM Restorative Medicine Conference, Addressing Thyroid and Neurodegenerative Disorders, Toronto, ON, 2019
• Saskatchewan Association of Naturopathic Doctors Annual Conference, 2019
• Prescribing HRT, several courses, 2019
• Forgotten Role of Micronutrient Dysfunction, Toronto, ON, 2019
• Advanced Applications in Medical Practice, Chronic infection, Lyme, Parasites, Immune Therapies, Portland, OR, 2018
• Advanced Applications in Medical Practice, TBI, Pandas/PANS, Brain Inflammation and Neuropsychiatric considerations, Scottsdale, AZ, 2018
• AARM Restorative Medicine Regional Conference, Addressing Diagnostic and Treatment Challenges of Lyme Disease and Chronic Infections, Toronto, ON, 2018
• Organic Acids Test Advanced Training, Great Plains Laboratory, Toronto, ON, 2017
• SHEICON 2017 – Seeking Health Education Institute (Genomic Medicine) Conference, Seattle, WA, 2017
• Autism 101, Toronto, ON, 2017
2016 & Earlier
• Medical Herbalism with John Redden, Toronto, ON, 2016 – ongoing
• Maternal and Pediatric Implications Due to MTHFR and Methylation Dysfunction, Seeking Health, 2016
• Applied Kinesiology Certification Course, Toronto, ON, 2015 – ongoing
• SHEICON 2016 – Seeking Health Education Institute (Genomic Medicine) Conference, Scottsdale, AZ, 2016
• Clinical Patient Evaluation: Miasms, Temperaments and Constitutions Part 1, Toronto, ON, 2016
• Integrative Health Symposium, New York, NY, 2016
• Emerging Trends in the Treatment of Autism, PDD, ADD/HD, OCD and Tourette Syndrome, Burlington, ON, 2013, 2015, 2016
• OAND Annual Conference, 2016, 2014, 2013, 2012
• NFH Women’s Health Conference, 2016, 2014
• Integrative Health Symposium, Toronto, ON, 2015
• Methylation and Clinical Nutrigenomics (Part 1), Bastyr University, 2015
• Institute of Women’s Health and Integrated Medicine, Women at Midlife, 2015
• The Other Song Academy, Clinical Training in Advanced Homeopathy – 7 days, Mumbai, India 2015
• The Other Song Academy, 6 Day Sun Sand and Sensation Advanced Homeopathy Seminar, Goa, India 2015
• Individualized Nutrition for Women’s Health: Beyond Bioidentical Hormones, Ginger Nash, Toronto, ON, 2014
• World Congress on Brain, Behaviour and Emotion 2014, Montreal, QC, 2014
• Biotherapeutic Drainage & UNDA Numbered Compounds, Dick Thom, 20-hour online series, 2014
• safeTALK Workshop, Toronto, ON, 2013
• Academy in School Mental Health, Halifax, NS, 2012, 2011
• American Association of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP)/ Canadian Association of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (CACAP), National Meeting, Toronto, ON, 2011
• 12th Canadian Collaborative Mental Health Care Conference, Halifax, NS, 2011
• 6th World Conference on the Promotion of Mental Health and Prevention of Mental and Behavioural Disorders, Washington, DC, 2010
Want to know more about my education and background? Visit my LinkedIn Profile here.
Want to know about presentations and conference I have been a speaker at? Click here.