We get it. Busy days and travel through endless construction and traffic can be a barrier to coming into the office. Virtual appointments make health easier.
Maybe you are at home with family members and are struggling to be able to get out to take care of yourself. Or maybe you feel way more comfortable in your PJ’s.
We hear you!
Your comfort is our priority. We have always offered virtual services (both phone and video options) to our patients, and will continue provide this service.
Our video portal is super easy to use, sending you an email 30 minutes before the visit with a link. Select the link from the email it opens a window on your browser and we are connected!
Feeling not technically savvy? Sharon can always help you with a trial run, or we can switch to phone easily.
Some tips for a great virtual appointment…
For Privacy in a Crowded Space
- Placing a speaker or radio outside of the room you’re in can muffle the sound of voices that may be audible to others.
- Using headphones means my voice is inaudible to others that may overhear.
- Alternatively, going to your car might be a private place for you.
For Best Internet Reception
- Using a computer is best, but a tablet or phone also work
- Mute any email or message alerts
- Close all other apps on your device
For Tracking Our Conversation
- Keep a list of your burning questions or concerns near by, that way we can check off what is on your list.
- Take notes of our next steps, but know that we also send these via pdf to you with detailed instructions following the visit.
- Ask to record the conversation if you find that replaying it can be helpful for you.
Have additional questions? Want to know more?