All patients will receive individualized care options and be provided with a wide selection of approaches for treatment. Each patient has their health assessed through comprehensive intake and will be provided with a wide variety of options and ways to address their health obstacles. The treatment approaches can include:
- Clinical Nutrition and Dietary Counseling (includes template meal plans) – can be conducted in individual or group based, can be one time or ongoing support.
- Functional and Specialized Medical Testing – provide patients with an empowered view to their health through individualized testing through blood, saliva or urine that could include: Food Intolerance Testing, Organic Acids Testing, Neurotransmitter testing, and others that can help shape current and future decisions towards health activation.
- Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine – individualized programs that can include acupuncture treatments, tongue and pulse diagnosis, diet and traditional Chinese botanical formulas.
- Botanical Medicine – approaching the body through the use of high quality herbal products (both dry and formulated) to help evoke the body into a space where it is able to heal naturally.
- Nutraceuticals – aiding individuals in obtaining optimum health through the use of supplements (and food) to support the body where it is deficient. Can be combined with functional testing or can be provided on a symptom-based analysis.
- Environmental Medicine – investigations into the impact of environmental exposure, mold exposure, toxic body burden, and chemical sensitivity, its impact on the body and health. Provide support for detoxification and lifestyle changes to reduce impact on the body.
- Strategic Medicine – correlating the genetic predisposition with Neuro-Endo-Immunology, Acquired Mitochondrial Dysfunction and Cell Wall Integrity to identify hidden imbalances. Individualized treatment plans specific to the history and physiology of the individual patient .
- Mind Body Medicine through Counseling and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – providing a space for patients to talk about their well-being and how it impacts the many facets of their life. Can be an opportunity to work through ongoing issues or explore areas that are holding them back from pursuing health options.
- In-house Dispensary – to make it easier for patients supplement support is available through an in-house dispensary, an online ordering portal or patients can be provided with recommendations and directed to shops that will carry the suggested products.
Want to know if Naturopathic Medicine is right for you? Click here to book in for a 20-minute free consult and find out more.